Shweta Tiwari is an Indian film and TV artist. Not only this, Shweta is also the most famous actress of Hindi television. She is not known in India by the name Shweta but by the name ‘Prerna’. Shweta Tiwari played the character of ‘Prerna’ in Star Plus serial ‘Kasauti Zindagi Ki’. In 2010, Colors’ reality show ‘Bigg Boss Season 4’ also became the winner and Shweta won an amount of 10 million.
Tiwari was also seen as a contestant in ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 6’ in 2013. Shweta Tiwari has also worked in popular shows like Sony TV’s serial ‘Parvarish – Kuch Khatta Kuch Meethe’. Shweta played the character of ‘Bindiya’ in the serial ‘Begusarai’. Shweta Tiwari had memorably kept each of her characters in the audience, due to which people have given her the most love.
The serial ‘Kasauti Zindagi Ki’ was given so much love by the audience that, recently, the story of this serial is being shown in the same old characters with new actors. ‘Kasauti Zindagi Ki’ airs on the channel Star Plus at 8:00 pm. This serial made in Balaji Teleproduction has been the most popular serial of this production house.
Shweta Tiwari Biography
Shweta Tiwari was born on 4 October 1980 in Pratapgad, Uttar Pradesh. Shweta’s father’s name is ‘Ashok Kumar Tiwari’ and mother’s name is ‘Nirmala Tiwari’. Shweta has a brother named ‘Nidhan Tiwari’. Shwetal married actor Raja Choudhary in 1998.
They filed a case in the court for divorce in 2007 after 9 years of marriage. Shwetal told that she is facing a troubled relationship with Raja due to prohibition and violence. Shweta had also complained to the police that Raja used to beat her every day. Raja always used to misbehave with Shweta on the sets of the show. Raja and Shweta also have a daughter named Palak. Palak lives with her mother Shweta Tiwari.
Shweta Tiwari and actor Abhinav Kohli dated each other for almost 3 years. On July 13, 2013, both of them finally got married. After almost 3 years of marriage i.e. on 27 November 2016, Shweta gave birth to her son. The reports of problems happening in his second marriage first surfaced in 2017. In August 2019, Shweta Tiwari filed a domestic violence complaint against Abhinav Kohli.
Shweta had also accused Kohli of committing violence with both Shweta and her daughter Palak. Abhinav Kohli has been taken into their custody by the police. Later, in an Instagram post, Palak clarified that her other father, Abhinav Kohli, only called her good and bad, abused her but never physically abused her. At present, Shweta is taking good care of both her children.
Shweta Tiwari Wiki
- Real Name: Shweta Tiwari
- Nick name: Shweta
- Profession: Actress and Model
- Date of Birth: 4 October 1980
- Age: (as in 2021) 41 Years
- Birth Place: Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Nationality: Indian
- Home Town: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Husband Name: Raja Chaudhary (1998-2012)
- Abhinav Kohli (2013-Present)
- Mother Name: Nirmala Tiwari
- Father Name: Ashok Kumar Tiwari
- Brother Name: Nidhaan Tiwari
- Sister Name: Not Available
- Daughter Name: Palak Tiwari
- Son Name: Reyansh Kohli
- Religion: Hinduism
- Address: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Height: 5′ 5″ Feet
- Weight: 60 Kg
- Figure Measurement: 34-29-34
- Eye Colour: Dark Brown
- Hair Colour: Black
- Hobbies: Reading Books, Dancing and Sketching
- Marital Status: Married
- Boyfriends: Raja Choudhary Abhinav Kohli
- Marriage Date: 23 December 1998/13 July 2013
- Controversies: She to her former husband, Raja Choudhary, that he had assaulted and beaten her four times.
- Salary: 60,000 To 70,000 Per day
- Net Worth: Not Available
Shweta Tiwari’s professional life
Shweta Tiwari made her acting debut in 2001 with Balaji Telefilms’ serial ‘Kahi Kisi Roz’. That year she played the lead role in the drama serial ‘Kasauti Zindagi Ki’. It was one of the famous TV serials, for which he received seven Star Parivaar Awards.
In this serial, Shweta played the character of ‘Prerna’ from beginning to end. Prerna and Anurag’s love, which could never be one, was liked by the people. This serial was shown in TV for almost 8 years. Shweta acted in this serial from a young girl to an old woman.
In 2006, Shweta Tiwari participated in the Star Plus dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye 2’ along with her first husband Raja Chaudhary. Along with this, Shweta also participated in some more shows like ‘Save me from this jungle’, ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 6′. Shweta Tiwari was also the winner of Colors’ most popular reality show ‘Bigg Boss Season 4’.
Shweta has also worked in comedy shows. Shweta has also won a comedy show ‘Comedy Circus Ka Naya Daur’ on Sony TV. In 2011, Shweta acted as ‘Sweetie’ in Sony TV’s serial ‘Parvarish – Kuch Khatra Kuch Meethi’. The public also liked this character of Shweta very much. This serial was shown on TV from 2011 to 2013.
Talking about Shweta Tiwari’s film era, in 2004, she started her film journey with Tanveer Khan’s motion picture, ‘Madhoshi’. John Abraham and Bipasha Basu were in this film. In this way, she has been acting in Kannada, Marathi, Urdu and Nepali films as well.
Shweta was recently seen in the musical shows of Shivangi Joshi, Satraj Gill, Vishal Aditya Singh. People will also get to see Shweta Tiwari’s performance in Sony TV’s upcoming serial ‘Mere Dad Ki Dulhan’
Shweta Tiwari TV Serials And Shows List
- 2001, the characters of ‘Anita’ and ‘Shayna’ in the Star Plus serial ‘Kahaani Kisiroz’.
- 2001-2008, the character of ‘Prerna Sharma’ in the Star Plus serial ‘Kasauti Zindagi Ki’.
- 2003, participated in the cameo show ‘Khichdi’ of Star Plus.
- 2006, Participated as a contestant in Star Plus’ dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye 2’.
- 2007, The character of ‘Queen Soorma’ in Zee TV’s serial ‘Naagin’.
- 2008-2009, character of ‘Aradhana Siren’ in Colors TV serial ‘Jaane Kya Baat Hai’.
- 2009, guest appearance in Star Plus serial ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ for a short time.
- 2009, participated in Sony TV’s show ‘Is Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao’ as a contestant.
- 2009, co-hosted Colors TV’s dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 3’.
- 2010-2011, Participated in Colors TV’s reality show ‘Bigg Boss 4’ as a contestant and won the show.
- In 2011, she was seen as herself in Zee TV’s cameo show ‘Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli’.
- 2011, the character of ‘Revati Nagpal’ in Sony TV’s serial ‘Adalat’.
- 2011, The character of ‘Archana Chhagan Patil’ in SAB TV’s serial ‘Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo’.
- 2011, Participated in Sony TV’s comedy show ‘Comedy Circus Ka Naya Daur’ as a contestant and won the show.
- 2011 – 2013, The character of ‘Sweetie Aloowalia’ in Sony TV’s serial ‘Parvarish’ – Kuch Khatte Kuch Meethe.
- 2012-2015, co-hosted the show ‘Rangoli’ of DD National Channel.
- 2013, Participated in Colors TV’s dance show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6’ as a ‘Contestant’.
- 2014, worked as a guest for some time in Colors TV’s comedy show ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’.
- 2014, the character of ‘Mahabhasma Pari’ in SAB TV’s serial ‘Baal Veer’.
- 2015-2016, the character of ‘Bindia’ in &TV’s serial ‘Begusarai’.
- In 2019, ALT worked in Balaji’s series Hum, Tum and Them.
- 2019, will be seen working in Sony TV’s serial ‘Mere Dad Ki Dulhan’.
Shweta Tiwari Films
- 2004, the character of ‘Tabsam’ in the Hindi film ‘Madhoshi’.
- In 2004, in the Hindi film Aabra Ka Dabra, ‘Shivani R. Singh’s character.
- In 2008, worked in the film Trinetra.
- 2009, The character of ‘Satkar Kaur’ in the Punjabi film ‘Apni Boli Apanadesh’.
- 2009, did item number in Kannada film ‘Devaru’.
- 2010, character of ‘Sheena’ in Hindi film ‘Benny Aur Bablu’.
- 2011, The character of ‘Rajjo and Roji’ in the Hindi film ‘Bin Bulaye Baraati’.
- In 2011, did an item number in the Hindi film ‘Milena Milen Hum’.
- 2012, character of Pratap Singh’s wife in Hindi film ‘Married 2 America’.
- 2012, did an item number in the Marathi film ‘Yadyanchi Jatra’.
- 2012, worked in Pakistani film ‘Sultanate’.
- In 2018, worked in the Hindi film ‘Six X’.
Awards and Achievements’s Shweta Tiwari
- In 2006, she won the Best Actress Drama Award for her role as Prerna Bajaj at the Indian Television Academy Awards.
- In 2012, ‘Sweetie Aloowalia’ won the Best Actress Drama Award at the Indian Television Academy Awards.
- In 2015, ‘Indian Television Academy Awards’ won the award for ‘Best Actress Drama’ for the role of ‘Bindiya’.
- 2003, won the ‘Best Onscreen Couple’ award for the role of ‘Prerna Sharma’ at the ‘Indian Tally Awards’.
- 2004, received the ‘Best Onscreen Couple’ award for the role of ‘Prerna Bajaj’ at the ‘Indian Tally Awards’.
- In 2003, ‘Star Parivar Awards’ won the ‘Favorite Mother’ award for the role of ‘Prerna Sharma’.
- In 2003, ‘Star Parivar Awards’ won the ‘Favorite Jodi’ award for the role of ‘Prerna Sharma’.
- 2004, received the ‘Favorite Mother’ award for the role of ‘Prerna Sharma’ in ‘Star Parivar Awards’.
- 2004, received the ‘Favorite Bahu’ award for the role of ‘Prerna Sharma’ in ‘Star Parivar Awards’.
- 2005, received the ‘Favorite Mother’ award for the role of ‘Prerna Sharma’ in ‘Star Parivar Awards’.
- 2006, received the ‘Favorite Mother’ award for the role of ‘Prerna Bajaj’ in ‘Star Parivar Awards’.
- 2007, received the ‘Favorite Mother’ award for the role of ‘Prerna Bajaj’ in ‘Star Parivar Awards’.
- In 2008, ‘Star Parivar Awards’ received the ‘SPL Mention for Imme Work for the Channel and Show’ award for the character ‘Prerna Sharma/Basu/Bajaj’.
- In 2008, ‘Star Parivar Awards’ won the award for ‘SPL Recognition at Completion of SPA 15 Years’ for the character ‘Prerna Sharma/Basu/Bajaj’.
Everyone is aware of the stir happening in Shweta Tiwari’s personal life. After divorce from Shweta’s first husband, now Shweta is going to divorce her second husband Abhinav Kohli as well. Shweta, 39, currently lives with her two children. The news of Shweta’s affair with her co-star has never surfaced.
People known as Shweta Kolshweta Tiwari when she came as a contestant in the reality show Bigg Boss 4. Before that, almost everyone used to know her by the name Prerna. During this show, there used to be a lot of fight between ‘Dolly Bindra’ and Shweta Tiwari, who came from ‘Wildcard’ entry, due to which Shweta used to be heard in headlines every other day.
Shweta had lodged a complaint with the police against her first husband about 4 times. After all, Shweta had to present the petition for divorce in the court. In August 2019, Shweta has also filed a case of beating against her second husband. Currently, second husband Abhinav Kohli and Shweta Tiwari do not live together.
After a long time, Shweta is going to appear in the serial once again. Shweta is going to appear in the lead role in Sony TV’s serial ‘Mere Dad Ki Dulhan’.