Sony SAB’s popular show Jijaji Chhat Par Koi Hain is back with a whole new look and feel. Once again the popular television actress Hiba Nawab is going to make a comeback with this serial.
She got a lot of love in her last television show ‘Jija Ji Chhat Per Hain’ and Hiba’s character of ‘Elaichi’ was also well received by the people. That’s why Hiba and her favorite characters of this serial are being brought back once again. But this time the show will also have a tinge of suspense.
Hiba, who looked excited for this serial, started shooting from February 17. This show is going to go on air from March 15. In the serial, Anup Upadhyay and Soma Rathod are playing the role of Sippy’s (Hiba) parents.
On the other hand, Hiba’s opposite newcomer Shubhashish Jha will be seen playing the lead role. Apart from these, actress Sucheta Khanna of Lapataganj serial and Gadha Prasad of ‘Chidiyaghar’ i.e. Jeetu Shivare will also be seen in the lead roles. The first teaser of this serial was recently released on Sony SAB channel.
This time the story of Jijaji Chhat Par Koi Hai is based on a very old property dispute between the Jindal and Jaldiram families. There will be a twist in this in which a deep secret is attached to the property of their ancestors.
The second issue of dispute between these two families is the related business of both the families. That is, Jaldiram’s sweet shop and Jindal’s garage which are next to each other in the front yard of the house. Because of this, both keep colliding with each other.
Jijaji Chhat Par Koi Hai Serial Details
- Serial Name: Jijaji Chhat Par Koi Hai
- Main Cast: Hiba Nawab Shubhashish Jha Anup Upadhyay Soma Rathod
- Genre: Sitcom
- Concept: Sony Pictures Network Pvt. Ltd.
- Director: Shashank Bali
- Producer: Binaifer S Kohli Sanjay R Kohli
- Story: Sanjay Kohli Shashank Bali Manoj Santoshi Raghuveer Shekhawat
- Screen play: Raghuveer Shekhawat
- Dialogues: Manoj Santoshi
- Editor: Pravesh J Shetty Mayur Bhimani
- DOP: Dhimant Vyas
- Music: Soubhik Chakraborty
- Costume Stylist: Partho Ghosal
- Set Designer: Arup Adhikari
- Creative Head: Suchita Parikh
- Creative Director: Harshada Pranab Pathak
- Channel Name: Sony SAB
- Online Available: Sony Liv
- Show Timing: Monday to Friday at 10 PM
- Running Time: 20-25 Minutes
- Starting Date: 8 March 2021
- Repeat Telecast: Time 10 AM (Monday to Friday)
- Language: Hindi
- Country: india
Jijaji Chhat Par Koi Hai Serial Cast Real Name And Role
- CP Sharma (aka. Elaichi): Hiba Nawab: Female lead (Also a Ghost)
- Jijaji Jitendra Jamvant Jindal: Shubhashish Jha: CP Sharma’s boyfriend
- Jaldiram Sharma: Anup Upadhyay: CP Sharma’s father
- Sophia Sharma: Soma Rathod: CP Sharma’s mother
- Bijli devi Jindal: Sucheta Khanna: Jijaji’s mother
- Jamvant Jindal: Jitu Shivhare: Jijaji’s father
- Chakral Bakshi: Firoz Khan: CP Sharma’s lawyer (Sophia’s brother)
- Vigyan chand: Sumit Arora: Jijaji’s lawyer
- Titli: Rashi Bawa: CP’s best friend
- Bunty: Saurabh Kaushik: Titli’s lover
- Gulzar: Vipin Hero: Jijaji’s best friend
- Gyan chand: Update Soon: Vigyan chand’s father
By the way, the audience enjoys listening to horror stories and tales. That’s why many stories full of horror and mystery have been entertaining the audience for many years. Many times actors also have to face some such mysterious things in their life, about which they do not talk mostly. So let’s know about some such incidents from the actors of Sony SAB’s show Jijaji Chhat Par Koi Hai who are openly telling us about this today,
Talking about ghosts and scary things to actress Hiba Nawab, she said- I am very scared and it seems that I will faint due to fear. One day when she was alone at home and she did not pay any attention to the clock and continued to watch a show till 3 o’clock.
When she came to know that it was 3 o’clock in the night, he was afraid to even turn off the lights and he kept feeling that someone was at the door. Since then, if she is alone at 3 o’clock, then the same fear keeps haunting her. That’s why she can never sleep with the room lights off completely.
Recalling his teenage days, Anup Upadhyay says, “It was in those days when I used to study in class 12th. Me and my three friends had made a plan to study at one of my friends’ house by staying awake all night.
He lived in a large mansion with many verandahs and a temple in the center. It was a cold night and we all went to study in the room adjacent to the verandah, we did not know that there was no lock in it. Since none of us wanted to get out of bed and blankets. We were just thinking about studies.
sound of horns
Our friend’s father had already warned us that if any sound is heard in the middle of the night, then ignore it. Just read or go to sleep. It had been only 15-20 minutes since we were studying in the lantern, I could hear the sounds of ghungroos from the stairs of the haveli. We felt that sound coming closer to our room and at that time we were very scared. After sometime we realized that the noises had stopped coming from outside our door.
mystery still unsolved
After sometime, we heard that voice going back up the stairs and then it disappeared. I really don’t know whether it was a ghost or a devotee who had come to the temple to worship, but that incident in my life shook me. I still remember it as a fun night but that mystery of the Ghungroos remains unsolved even today.”
Please Join Teligram Group
Hello, we, like a team, give you information about each of your favorite artists and films actors, how old they are, how much their monthly income is and together we also give you the ability to sing. Serve to