Ishq Subhan Allah is a TV Serial. Which is being broadcast on Zee TV. In this television serial, you are seen Esha Singh and Adnan Khan in the lead roles. And the broadcast of this show was started from 14 March 2018. The show Ishq Subhan Allah is being produced under the banner of Creative Eye Limited Production Company.
Most liked and top rated show on Indian television. While this lock-down may not have given fans a chance to watch new episodes, the good news is that the show may soon hit the TV screens. For the fans and even everyone else, this is one of the most watched show bigger than life love saga and all the love triangles and drama will keep you super hooked. Let’s know the story of this show so far.
Ishq Subhan Allah Serial Details
- serial Name: Ishq Subhan Allah
- Main Cast: Isha Singh and Adnan Khan
- Genre: Drama Romance
- Director: Vikram Ghai Vidyadhar Mohit
- Writer: Danish Javed Rahil Qazi Reshma khan Sameer Siddiqui S.Farhaan
- Broad Story: Gajala Nargis Sonal Ganatra
- Story and Script: S. Farhan
- Dialogues: Sameer Siddiqui
- Editor: Dharmesh Patel Kamal Bhattrai
- Creative Director: Ashish Harbhagwan Batra
- DOP: Dinesh Singh
- Creative Analyser: Geetika Dev Kondekar
- Project Head: Mayank Tayal
- Producer: Tapan Shah
- Production: Rajeev Jaiswal
- Project Lead: Sanjala Bandekar
- Production House: Excel Vision Production Ltd.
- Channel Name: Zee TV
- Show Timings: Monday to Friday at 7 pm
- Running Time: 20-24 Minutes
- Starting Date: 14 March 2018
- Repeat Telecast Time: Not Available
- Language: Hindi
- Country: India
Ishq Subhan Allah Cast Name
- Eisha Singh: Zara Siddiqui
- Adnan Khan: Kabir Ahmad
- Tunisha Sharma: Babli (Fake Zara)
- Kinshuk Vaidya: Zain Abdullah
- Shippsy Rana: Rukhsar Sheikh (Kabeer’s second wife)
- Anupam Bhattacharya: Shahbhaz Ali Ahmad (Kabir’s father)
- Vinay Jain: Shahbhaz Ali Ahmad (Kabir’s father)
- Gunn Kansara: Ayesha Ahmad (Kabir’s mother)
- Diraj Rai: Kashan Ahmad
- Monica Khanna: Zeenat Ahmed (Kashan’s wife)
- Toshi Shaikh: Amaan Ahmad (Kashan’s son)
- Anjita Poonia: Alina Ahmed (Kabir’s sister)
- Amit Dolawat: Amir Nabi (Alina’s husband)
- Suneel Pushkarna: Qazi Irfan Siddiqui (Zara’s father)
- Shalini Arora: Salma Siddiqui (Zara’s mother)
- Kanika Gautam: Azhra (Zara’s cousin)
- Aashutosh Semwal: Imraan (Kabir’s friend)
- Rutpanna Aishwarya: Reema (Zara’s friend)
- Piyush Sahdev: Siraaj Ahmad
- Gautam Vig: Miraaj Ahmed (Siraaj’s brother)
- Nisha Nagpal: Nilofer Ali (Rukhsar’s friend)
- Aliraza Namdar: Priest Imam Hashim Mian
- Deepali Saini: Kausar
- Salman Shaikh: Bilal Hasan
- Ankit Vyas: Rizwan
- Shefali Rana: Tabassum (Kabir’s aunt)
- Worshipp Khanna: Chef Deven
The story begins with Zara and Kabir and their infamous debate over triple talaq which goes viral on the internet. After which some circumstances arise and they are forced to marry each other. The story takes an interesting turn when Zara begins to realize her love for Kabir
Who is still resistant to marriage, but Rukhsar (Zeenat’s younger sister) who has been in love with Kabir from a young age, tries to separate them. Leaving no stone unturned, he brings into the family a troubled Miraj (Siraj’s brother) who goes out to harm the family.
Rukhsar instructs Nilofar (Rukhsar’s friend) to come from Dubai and pose as Miraj’s sister to save the family from him. It boils down to one of our first and major plot points where Kabir uses “triple talaq” to divorce Zara.
We find out later that it was not part of Napti and Zara refuses to believe this, Miraj, on the other hand, heads head over heels for Zara and tells her that he is for her love. Will go to any extent. On the other hand, Zara is busy digging dirt on Rukhsar so that she can bring him in front of the family, but she fails.
It isn’t long later that an interesting revelation occurs, Miraj is a diamond smuggler who admires wealth. Miraj is arrested and Kabir loses his wealth but he confesses his feelings for Zara which impresses
Miraj and he vows to take revenge on them. Earlier, Kabir moves to Dubai and marries Rukhsar on learning of Hamdan’s death which upsets Zara. Soon after, Rukhsar loses his memory due to a car accident and Kabir is determined to help her regain her memory which upsets Zara, amid all that Zara wants Kabir to earn independently so that she can earn money. He goes outhouse.
The story takes a turn when Zara learns that Kabir became a writer after publishing a book on their relationship and moves to Lucknow with Azra. They finally agree to give their relationship another chance to humiliate Zeenat (Rukhsar’s elder sister) and Shahbaz. Shahbaz (Kabir’s father) again tries to kill him but Kabir saves him every time.
Ahmed (the Kabir family) rejoices at the prospect of the couple reuniting and Kabir meets Irrfan (Zara’s father), begging Qazi to take Zara back. Upset, Zara breaks up with Kabir while Irrfan suffers a heart attack. Ayesha (Kabir’s mother) is heartbroken and asks her to leave the house. He starts living in the mosque.
A month later, Zara learns about Ayesha’s illness from Kashan (Kabir’s cousin) and agrees to return for Ayesha’s sake. She decides to bring Ayesha and Kabir again on Eid. Shahbaz and Zeenat fear that Zara and Kabir might get back together so Shahbaz relentlessly opposes Kabir against Zara. According to the Sharia Board, all the members of the board should celebrate Eid with their entire family.
Shahbaz tries to curtail the plan but Zara is the organizer of the event and oversees the situation. Rukhsar returns and the family is oblivious to her. Zara and Azra manage to reunite Kabir and Ayesha with Rukhsar’s help. Rukhsar vows to bring back Kabir and Zara. In the last episode we saw, Salma who poses as a potential groom to Shah Rukh before Zara Qazi. We also got to know about Zara’s feelings for Shah Rukh.