Anushka Sen, the lead actor of the soon to be aired serial ‘Apna Time Bhi Aayega’ on Zee TV, interacted a lot with Amar Ujala during the live program. At the same time, the achievers of the main cities of the state- Lucknow, Varanasi, Meerut and Prayagraj also participated in the live program.
Talking about the show, Anushka said, “When I heard about this character, I got a lot of inspiration from it. This is a very different character. I try to do something different for my fans. The queen who is from a small village in Ballia, so I got to learn a lot from it, I am still learning something.
Talking about her character, Anushka says, “Rani’s character is very special. She thinks with her heart. Her mind is pure, she leads a cool life. His dream is to touch the heights of life. Status doesn’t matter to him. She thinks big. I would like to thank GTV through Amar Ujala for coming up with a show whose story is so special.
The story of this show is so full of reality and ups and downs that you will be amazed to see it. You will see how a daughter struggles with economic and social conditions and moves towards her dreams and society creates obstacles in her way, but she does not give up. Anushka says, We have a lot of hopes from this show and we want people to learn a lot from it.
Barkha Sonkar from Varanasi also joined Amar Ujala. Barkha is a basketball player. In the conversation, she said, ‘I have been playing since the age of 9. When I got selected for the UP team, I decided to make a career in it. My family has always supported me. My journey has been full of difficulties but I have only thought about moving forward. I always remember my mother’s words. I was taunted for being a girl but my family and I did not listen to anyone.
Mehak Mahajan from Meerut also joined Amar Ujala. Talking about her journey, she said- I was top in studies from the very beginning but there came a time when I had to leave everything and take over the business. Being a woman proved to be the biggest challenge for me. I got in trouble because of my narrow thinking but I worked with confidence and moved ahead.
Supriya Singh from Lucknow said in a conversation with Amar Ujala, whatever I am today is because of my family. Those who once used to taunt my family, today they want to be like me. Poonam Kishor from Prayagraj said, since childhood I was interested in art, I did not have a good hand but my father wanted me to make a career in music. I was good at drawing since childhood, so later I made a career in it.
Apna Time Bhi Aayega Serial Details
- Serial Name: Apna Time Bhi Aayega
- Main Cast: Megha Ray Fahmaan Khan
- Genre: Drama
- Director: Anil V Kumar
- Producer: Ved Raj
- Screen play: Abhijeet Sinha and Tanya Sinha
- Dialogue: Manasvi Arya
- Editor: Sanjay Kamla Singh Vikas Jha
- Music: Isha Vedraj Punit Dixit
- Creative director: Vidhi Naresh Tandon
- Production Head: Akhilesh Choudhary Manoj Shinde
- Production House: Shoonya Square Productions
- Channel Name: Zee TV
- Show Timing: Monday to Saturday At 7PM
- Running Time: 20-25 Minutes
- Starting Date: 20 October 2020
- Repeat Telecast: Time 01:30 pm
- Language: Hindi
- Country: India
Apna Time Bhi Aayega Serial Cast Real Name And Role
- Megha ray: Rani
- Anushka Sen: Rani (Replaced by Megha Ray)
- Fahmaan Khan: Veer Pratap Singh Rajawat
- Pratish Vora: Ramdheer (Rani’s father)
- Tannaz Irani: Rajeshwari Singh Rajawat (Veer’s mother)
- Yajuvendra Singh: Sanjay Singh Rajawat (Veer’s father)
- Gargi Patel: Bhairavi Singh Rajawat
- Akshita Arora: Suman (Ramadheer’s mother)
- Sehrish Ali: Nandini Singh Rajawat (Veer Pratap’s sister)
- Hemant Lavaniya: Vikram Singh Rajawat (Veer Pratap’s brother)
- Priyal Shah: Kiara Singh Suryawanshi (Veer’s fiánce)
- Karan Kaushal Sharma: Mr Suryawanshi (Kiara’s father)
- Hiten Meghrajani: Arun
- Komal Sharma
- Samaksh Sudi: Jai Singh Shekhawat
Please Join Teligram Group
Hello, we, like a team, give you information about each of your favorite artists and films actors, how old they are, how much their monthly income is and together we also give you the ability to sing. Serve to