Anita Hassanandani is an Indian actress who has acted in films and TV serials of different languages. Anita made her acting debut in the TV serial Kabhi Sautan Kabhi Saheli. Anita Hassanandani’s film debut was with the Tamil film Varushmaalam Vasantham. His Bollywood debut was from the film Taal.
In 2003, Anita played the role of ‘Anjali Nanda’ in the Hindi serial ‘Kakvyanjali’. Since 2013, Anjali was seen in the character of Shagun Arora in the Star Plus serial ‘Ye Hai Mohabbatein’. After this serial, Anita was seen in the character of ‘Nagin Vishakha’ in Colors TV’s popular series ‘Naagin 3’.
Right now she has participated as a contestant in ‘Nach Baliye 9’ and is also going to appear in Naagin 4.
Anita Hassanandani biography
Anita Hassanandani was born on 14 April 1980 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Anita was born in a Sindhi family. Anita’s father is a businessman and mother is a housewife. Anita’s mother’s name is Kavita Hasanandani. Anita has a sister. Anita started her career from 1999. She has tried the place by acting, modeling, dancing, host, comedy and has been successful as well.
Anita Hassanandani also worked in Telugu, Kannada, Tamil and Punjabi films besides Hindi films and TV serials. Anita got married to businessman Rohit Reddy in Goa in 2013. Anita and her mother-in-law father-in-law have a very good relationship and Anita shares each of her problems with both her mother-in-law and mother-in-law.
Anita Hassanandani’s Life
Anita Hassanandani made her acting debut in 1999. Anita has acted in Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Punjabi and Kannada films and people have also liked her. His first TV serial in which he played the lead role was ‘Kakvyanjali’.
Anita played the character of ‘Anjali Nand’ in this serial, which was well liked by the people. It was featured on the serial Star Plus from 2005 to 2006. Prior to this serial, Anita Hassanandani played the role of ‘Tanushree’ in another Star Plus serial ‘Kabhi Sautan Kabhi Saheli’ in 2001. The serial was shown on TV from 2001 to 2002.
After leaving the serial ‘Kakvyanjali’ in 2006, Anita returned again from the serial ‘Qayamat’ in 2007. This serial was also shown on Star Plus. In this serial, Anita acted as ‘Swati Bhatia’ and ‘Preeti’.
Anita, however, started her career as a model. How Boroplus, Sunsilk, Parle Crackjack, BSNL Mobile, Shilpa Kakwani Winter Collection, Move Painkiller and Sprite have worked for many brands of aids and posters.
After experiencing a highly successful modeling career, Anita Hassanandani started appearing in the TV serial Kabhi Sautan Kabhi Saheli. Since then she has appeared in many TV serials and shows such as ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’, ‘Comedy Circus’, ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 8’, ‘Kakvyanjali’, Naagin 3, she was also adopted by people in positive roles. Hai but his negative character in the serial ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’ was very much loved. She has also participated in the dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye’ in 2019 along with her husband Rohit Reddy.
Talking about Anita Hassanandani’s films, she made her Bollywood debut in 2003 with the thriller film Kuch Toh Hai alongside ‘Tusshar Kapoor’ and ‘Aisha Deol’. Apart from acting in Hindi films and television, he also appeared in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada films such as ‘Nuvvu Nenu’, ‘Ninne Ishtapaddaan’, ‘Samurai’, ‘Veer Kannadiga’ and ‘Gandhugali Kumara Rama’ is.
In 2014, Anita Hassanandani has also made her Punjabi film debut with the film ‘Yaaran Da Ketchup’. He was last seen in the Hindi film ‘Hero’ in 2015 and his last Telugu film was ‘Manalo Okkadu’, which released in 2016. In the coming times, Anita will also be seen in Part 4 of Colors TV’s top series ‘Naagin’. His fans are waiting to see him once again in the serpent’s avatar.
Anita Hassanandani’s Movies
- 1999, acted in the Hindi film Taal.
- 2001, acted in the Telugu film ‘Nuvvu Nenu’.
- 2002, starred in the Tamil film Vermashmelam Vasantham.
- 2002, starred in the Tamil film Samurai.
- 2002, acted in the Telugu film Sriram.
- 2002, acted in the Telugu film ‘Thotti Gang Venkat’.
- 2003, acted in the Telugu film ‘Adante Addo Type’.
- 2003, Telugu film ‘Nenu Peliki Ready’ Telugu
- 2004, acted in the Hindi film Krishna talkies.
- 2004, acted in the Kannada film ‘Veera Kannadiga’.
- 2005, starred in the Tamil film Sukaran.
- 2005, acted in the Hindi film ‘silsilay’.
- 2005, acted in the Hindi film ‘koi aap sa’.
- 2006, acted in the Kannada film ‘Gandugali Kumara Rama’.
- 2007, acted in the Hindi film ‘Dus kahaniyaan’.
- 2007, acted in the Hindi film Just Married.
- 2008, starred in the Tamil film ‘Nayakan’.
- 2009, starred in the Hindi film ‘ek se bure do’.
- 2010, starred in the Hindi film Beni Aur Bablu.
- 2010, acted in the Kannada film ‘Huduga Hudugi’.
- 2011, starred in the Tamil film ‘maharaja’.
- 2014, starred in the Hindi film Ragini MMS 2.
- 2014, starred in the Punjabi film ‘Yaran Da Catchup’.
- 2015, starred in the Hindi film ‘Hero’.
- 2016, acted in the Telugu film ‘Manalo Okkadu’.
Serials, shows and her characters acted by Anita Hassanandani
- 2000, played the role of ‘Nisha’ in DD Metro’s serial hare kanch ki chudiyan ‘.
- 2001 – 2002, starred ‘Tanushree’ in Star Plus serial kabhi shotan kabhi saheliya.
- 2005 – 2006, starred Anjali Nand in the Star Plus serial ‘Kakvyanjali’.
- In 2007, Star Plus serial ‘qayamat’ starred ‘Swati Bhatia’ and ‘Preeti’.
- 2007 – 2008, played the role of ‘Sanchi Virani’ in the Star Plus serial ‘kyunki SAS bhi kabhi Bahu thi’.
- In 2008, 9X serial ‘Kya Dil mein hai’ starred ‘Tapur’.
- In the 2008, 9X serial ‘kahani hamari Mahabharat’, he played the roles of ‘Draupathi’ and ‘Panchali’.
- 2008 – 2009, played the role of ‘Anita Kapadia’ in Zee TV serial ‘kasam se’.
- 2009, hosted the Sone TV show ‘comedy circus ka Jadoo’.
- In 2010, she played the character of ‘Anahita Mallik’ in Colors TV serial ‘anhoniyo ka andhera’.
- In 2011, Star Plus played the role of ‘Simran’ in the serial ‘Teri meri Love story’.
- 2011, starred Anita Ahuja in SAB TV serial Guntur Gu 2.
- 2012, starred Neelam Kapoor in Star Plus serial ‘lakhon mein ek’.
- 2013, played the role of ‘Sanya’ in Colors TV serial ‘Madhubala’.
- 2013 – 2014, Bindas starred as ‘Priyanka’ in the serial ‘yeh hai Aashiqui’.
- 2013 – As of now, Star Plus is starring ‘Shagun Abhimanyu Raghav’ in the serial ‘yeh hai Mohabbatein’.
- 2014 – 2015, participated as a contestant on Sony TV’s reality show ‘box cricket leeg 1’.
- 2015, participated as a contestant in Colors TV show ‘jhalak dikhlaja’.
- 2015, participated as a contestant in the show ‘comedy classes’ from Life OK.
- 2015 – 2017, participated as a contestant in Colors TV show ‘comedy nights bachao’.
- 2016, starred Priya in Life OK’s serial ‘Bahu hamari rajnikant’.
- 2016, participated as a contestant in Colors TV’s reality show ‘Box Cricket League 2’.
- 2018, starred Vishakha in SAB TV serial Sajan re jhooth mat bolo colors TV series ‘Naagin 3’.
- 2019, participated as a contestant on MTV India’s show ‘Box Cricket League 4’.
- 2019, participated as a contestant on Star Plus’s reality show ‘Nach Baliye’.
- 2019 – 2020, Colors TV’s series ‘Nagin 4’ will play the role of ‘Visakha’.
- 2005, ‘Best Actress (Jury) Award for Serial’ Kakvyanjali ‘at’ Indian Television Academy Awards’.
- 2005, won the ‘Best Onscreen Couple’ for the serial ‘Kakvyanjali’ at the ‘Indian Tally Awards’.
- 2006, won the ‘Best Actress in a Lead Role’ for the serial ‘Kakvyanjali’ at the ‘Indian Tally Awards’.
- 2014, won the ‘Best Actress in a Negative Role (Popular)’ for the serial ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’ at the Gold Awards.
- 2015, won the “Best Actress in a Negative Role (Jury)” for the serial “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein” at the Indian Television Academy Awards.
- 2019, ‘Best Actress in Supporting Role (Popular)’ award for serial ‘Naagin 3’ at ‘Indian Tally Awards’.
- 2019, ‘Gold Actress’ won the ‘Best Actress in Supporting Role (Popular)’ for the serial ‘Naagin 3’.
Anita Hassanandani Short wiki
- Real Name: Anita Hassanandani
- Nick Name: Anita
- Born: April 14, 1981
- Profession: Model Actress
- Height: 5.3 Feet
- Weight: 55 Kg
- Eye Colour: Black
- Hair Colour: Black
- Nationality: Indian
- Home Town: Mumbai
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband Name: Rohit Reddy
- Smoking: No
- Alcohol: No Alcohol
Anita Hassanandani’s personal life
Talking about Anita Hassanandani’s love life, her love affair with TV serial actor Aijaz Khan was first revealed. Both had dated each other for many years and then both had made an intention to get married. Anita and Aijaz had also got engaged.
After the engagement, nothing was going well between the two, so both of them decided to break the engagement by mutual consent. Anita dated Rohit Reddy after Ejaz. The two got married in 2013 in Goa. Recently both of them were seen on the dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye’ of Star Plus.
Talking about Anita’s contravention, although Anita’s name has never come in the headlines, but once there was a news in the media that seeing her films flop, Anita Hassanandani is going into depression. Anita was a victim of depression for 6 months. After that, Anita has given all her time in the TV serial. Anita charges between 50,000 and 60,000 to shoot her 1 episode.
Talking about Anita’s favorite things, Anita likes to eat fish curry a lot. Anita’s favorite actor is Amitabh Bachchan and favorite actresses are Hema Malini, Rekha and Dimple Kapadia. Anita’s favorite cartoon show is ‘Tom & Jerry’. Anita’s favorite colors are green, purple and yellow. Anita loves to visit Goa and London.
Please Join Teligram Group
Hello, we, like a team, give you information about each of your favorite artists and films actors, how old they are, how much their monthly income is and together we also give you the ability to sing. Serve to